Join Our Team
Our Louisville Team
Have a passion for the bridal industry? Love working closely with people?
Adorn Louisville is looking to add a Part-Time Sales Stylist + Customer Service Specialist to our team of dedicated bridal professionals . Our number one priority is making our brides feel beautiful and special by providing a one-of-a-kind shopping experience for a dress they will never forget. If you have dreamed of making a difference and being a part of a supportive team growing with purpose, this position may be a perfect fit!Responsibilities:
- Lead bridal appointments with confidence, making recommendations on gowns and accessories to meet and/or exceed our bride’s expectations.
- All things customer service! Greeting customers, answering phones, scheduling and confirming appointments, communicating with brides and designers, preparing for upcoming appointments with attention to detail to ensure customer satisfaction, and keeping the store welcoming and clean.
- Optimize personal and store sales through consistent client follow-ups and meeting efficiency goals set by the Store Manager.
- Communicate regularly with the Store Manager to guarantee brides’ orders are placed correctly and timely.
- Build trust with brides and communicate timelines and sizing clearly
- Work with team on creating social media content and post regularly.
- Prefer 2-3 years of exceptional customer service experience and a background in consultation or sales, preferably in premium or luxury goods (but not required!).
- Passionate about people! Able to serve our clients with a positive, solution-oriented attitude. Our ideal candidate excels at being approachable, personable, collaborative and trustworthy towards our team and brides.
- Loves fashion and creative problem-solving. Our team works very closely with our designers and expert seamstresses to fulfill our bride’s custom desires.
- Interested in the educational side of fashion. Strong organizational skills and the ability to retain information about each dress and designer is key.
- Strong work ethic and reliability: available Friday-Sunday, including early evenings and occasional holidays.
- Thrives in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment with a lot of personalities thrown into the mix.
- Commission after 3 month training period
- Friday, Saturday, Sunday availability required
At Adorn Louisville, we want all of our staff to feel included and empowered. On our team, we always strive to be respectful, considerate, and encouraging. Honesty and integrity guide our behaviors when interacting with our co-workers, brides and designers.